No products in the cart.
Advanced Security Study – Canada 2010-2012
Montreal, October 6, 2010. The report “Advanced Security Study in Canada, profile 2010-2012” is now available: the sector has 665 firms and 23,000 employees.
This 81-page report + 34 tables includes :
- Age, size and nature of advanced security firms;
- The place of women in the security industry
- Impact of the Financial Crisis on Employment and Sales
- Major market sectors
- Nature and destinations of exports
- Supply diversification strategy
- 10 case studies including IBM Canada, Nurun, PwC, etc.
Download the Executive Summary
please click here